Sunday, July 3, 2022

FISCAL mysteries

 

Leviticus 3:16

King James Version

16 And the priest shall burn them upon the altar: 

it is the food of the offering made by fire 

for a sweet savour: 

all the fat is the Lord's.


What does one think of when you say the word, "fiscal"?

Well, money comes to mind (an adjective).

Another, speaks of a lawyer (a noun).

The fact they're both "fiscal", surely isn't by accident.

I know nothing about economics.

All I know is the world is crazy, thinking we don't have enough.

We every day folks can't keep up.

Was that the whole idea?

Anyway, Merriam-Webster describes money in the following way:

Relating to 

"taxation, 

public revenues, 

public debt, 

and financial matters".


At least, that much I understood.

William Greider, a journalist covering economics, started the interest for me.

After watching his intriguing 1987 video, I thought to myself, why not create a blog just on FISCAL stuff?

I wanted to share with you my discoveries, which I'm mapping out along the way.

SPIRIT and I are creating it along the way.

I wanted to share with you the instruments being used by the enemy of CHRIST.

We need to know how we are being destroyed, and manipulated.

Let'see where the knowledge takes us.

Click this link to start reading the articles which churn like clockwork.


Image: Pixabay


HIT by a TON of BRICS?

  Proverbs 18:11 King James Version 11 The rich man's wealth is his strong city,  and as an high wall in his own conceit . Nope, it'...